Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Updating

Haha ok under instruction, I'm updating. Sorry ok... been busy!!

Ok with the New Year (2008) & the (Chinese)New Year, new new things have taken place. Haha ok don't mind me. It's that time of morning where I could still be sleeping. (I'm sou not a morning person)

A more significant change would be my work week. It's now Tues - Sats coz' I'm doing d'Klub! Which is a mentoring character development programme once a week for P3-4 kids. =) So Tues, Fri, Sat I'm@Stamford, Wed, Thurs I'm@PT.

I actually like the idea of having Mondays off! Sounds very pastoral right? Haha but it's great! Feels like I have more time. Think it's a psychological thing.

Another change is recently (rather 2-3 wks ago) I permed my hair. Nothing significant haha but ya. Decided to have some change. I'm pretty happy with it now especially with the tight curls loosening up. Looks more natural. I like.

Most Happening!! I saw SWITCHFOOT LIVE!!!! @ Max Pavilion. The concert was fantastic!!! Plus! Got to go with Qing, GX, SHELBY!!! & her friend Ben! It was just great. Hard to put down in words. Just wonderful! Haha! I pray Switchfoot will come back to SG again!!

Picked up my new pair of transition spects yesterday!! Oh man talking about yesterday, my dad commanded that I went out to get something new to wear for CNY. So apart from all my errands, I went shopping! Nothing particularly red. Did get a colour splashed dress but not gd enough in matching the red theme of CNY but anyway... My spects are red! The rims at least. Chay!

Hmm... anything else? Think that's basically it. Have a blessed family gathering, pineapple tart bak gua kueh bang cake kueh boh lu kueh zi mandarin orange eating CNY!!

No comments: