Monday, March 03, 2008

The Math Question.

Lately I've been rather 'stressed' with studying for my GRE exam on 13 March (Thurs). Feels like time is passing quick & I'm standing still on one question. One problem sum. One equation. Sighs!

It really brings out my inadequacy in Math. Really need to practice more. So what's my plan? Use every free time I've got to practice. Although saying this, honestly, doesn't necessarily justify faithfully putting it to action. Pray for me!!!! Haha!

Enjoyed cell group last week! Mainly because we had a rather full turn up! Got to see cellies we haven't seen in a while. Reminded me of cell gatherings back in Perth. Think I strongly desire the feeling of warmth & belonging of being in a cell where everyone can share their heart, joys & pain. We had ours @ Macs in Braddell! Miss just hanging out for a meal or even dessert! Haha. It's reminiscing Vibe Canning days of Cott beach, Ciao Italia, Manduring drives, Taurus meals, Freo, Baskin Robin pints. What a difference being back in SG & not being a student anymore.

Thank God my physical tiredness didn't stop me from bringing my cousins out to supper too. Had a gd short time of just chilling with them after cell. It's like @ cell I eat, then go supper also eat. Was quite sorry that they noticed my tiredness. But I thank God for their enthusiasm & the opportunity!

On a lighter note, I'm looking forward to 3 events coming up!
1) Worship Central Conference 2008! Tim Hughes will be here!
Date: 12 April'08
Time: 0900 - 2200
Venue: Faith Methodist Church
Price: S$35 (inc. lunch & materials)

2) Head over Heels Marathon! It's for couples - married & dating!
CCSS is planning it in conjunction with MCYS's 'We're married' convention!
Date: 6 April'08
Time: 0800 - 1100
Venue: Sentosa
It's a big oppportunity for CCSS & we're all quite psyched abt it although planning an event of abt 400 participants in a month is rather daunting. Pray with us that everything will be fantastic!

3) Church Camp'08 @ Chaam, Thailand!!
Date: 2 Jun - 5 Jun'08
Venue: Holiday Inn, Chaam

Am really looking forward to hearing the speakers & best part is I'll be rooming with qing! We've been planning the past 2 nights & think we've got an adventure ahead of us! Haha! Plan to be there earlier on 31 May instead of extending after. Sounds like Amazing Race already!

Weather's been really wet. Where's my bright sunny days & cool breezes?? Rain rain go away, come again another day!

No comments: