Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ooo... ain't feelin' well.

I'm home on 2 days MC since yesterday. The new-old bed's not working well for me on top of the change in weather temperatures.

New-old bed you ask? My mum decided one day to switch all the beds around. So she rotate everyone's bed. Don't ask why now. My dad had trouble sleeping on this bed. Now, I have trouble sleeping. Gosh, it's been 3 weeks of tossing and turning.

So you can kinda do the math. Lack of quality sleep + fluctuating hot-cold temperatures = falling sick.

Yes, I'm downing plenty of water. Can't afford to fall really sick. Too expensive, takes up too much time.

On a bright note. A lot of things have changed this week. Sudden bout of spontaneity. You'll see when we meet. =)

By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong. It is Jesus' name and the faith that comes through him that has given this complete healing to him, as you can all see. - Acts 3:16

No comments: