This weekend, God has shown me the power of prayer, faith, humility and conviction.
Saturday wasn't my day. I made a huge mistake of forgetting something which could have resulted in a heavy lesson of $400++. Thank God that outcome never happened. From 3:30pm - 5:10pm, I was really angry at myself. I don't just forget important things like that! I punished myself with angry regretful thoughts and it affected my worship during the singing. I couldn't worship God feeling horrible about myself.
10mins into worship, God began to speak to my heart. "Sarah, do you believe that I hold you in the palm of my hand? Do you believe that I love you with all my heart?"
Saturday wasn't my day. I made a huge mistake of forgetting something which could have resulted in a heavy lesson of $400++. Thank God that outcome never happened. From 3:30pm - 5:10pm, I was really angry at myself. I don't just forget important things like that! I punished myself with angry regretful thoughts and it affected my worship during the singing. I couldn't worship God feeling horrible about myself.
10mins into worship, God began to speak to my heart. "Sarah, do you believe that I hold you in the palm of my hand? Do you believe that I love you with all my heart?"
So take me as You find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in
Now I surrender
Saviour, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to Save...Honestly, I was hesitant but I really wanted a miracle to happen. So I replied, "Lord, I do believe and I lift up this situation to You." To keep this post short, God really worked in an amazing way. The solution to my worries and problem was that He made it rain today. Praise the Lord for his goodness and mercy!
No comments:
Post a Comment