I feel like I've lost. As though the things happening around me, the change, has brought a deep sense of inevitable loss in my heart.
I'm dispirited. But detailing specifics, I foresee, would bring a hard painful realization. Perhaps I'm just being 'emo'... for real this time. Am I as adaptable to change as before? Or was I even adaptable to begin with?
You've changed. And I, have since changed. I'll need to learn to accept the fact & find my footing on independent ground.
New Year. Changed you. Misplaced me.
I'm dispirited. But detailing specifics, I foresee, would bring a hard painful realization. Perhaps I'm just being 'emo'... for real this time. Am I as adaptable to change as before? Or was I even adaptable to begin with?
You've changed. And I, have since changed. I'll need to learn to accept the fact & find my footing on independent ground.
New Year. Changed you. Misplaced me.
"Everything I once held dear, I count it all as loss;
Lead me to the cross where Your love poured out
And bring me to my knees, Lord, I lay me down"
Lead me to the cross where Your love poured out
And bring me to my knees, Lord, I lay me down"
No comments:
Post a Comment