Renovations at home are beginning to take it's toll on my parents and me. Did I mention we're moving back to our old home? Well, we are.
I stepped back into the house since over a decade ago on the 16th of January 2010. Things have picked up its pace now and the house is beginning to mold itself into our home.
From the outside, the place literally looks like it's a new home being built. Major construction work right from the streetside. But we've kept the house's foundational structure and built upon it. Gardens has changed a tad bit too but my neighbours are still the same... though with time, age catches up. The girl I use to play/baby sit with opposite my house has grown into a fine young lady. She's in poly now. The boy living beside her house has also grown tall, dark and good looking in his teens. A big difference from the skinny fair cry-baby boy I knew him to be.
Brings back good memories. As much as we're excited about moving back, the thought of packing is a whole other story. It's fortunate that we have till end March to officially move. Almost every night after work, I'll head back to join my parents at the house and the cement and dust has covered me in an itchy rash from head to toe. Don't worry I still look the usual and am very much able to work! The creams the doc prescribed is working well. Pls keep my family in prayer as we work together to finish this personal project. :)
I stepped back into the house since over a decade ago on the 16th of January 2010. Things have picked up its pace now and the house is beginning to mold itself into our home.
From the outside, the place literally looks like it's a new home being built. Major construction work right from the streetside. But we've kept the house's foundational structure and built upon it. Gardens has changed a tad bit too but my neighbours are still the same... though with time, age catches up. The girl I use to play/baby sit with opposite my house has grown into a fine young lady. She's in poly now. The boy living beside her house has also grown tall, dark and good looking in his teens. A big difference from the skinny fair cry-baby boy I knew him to be.
Brings back good memories. As much as we're excited about moving back, the thought of packing is a whole other story. It's fortunate that we have till end March to officially move. Almost every night after work, I'll head back to join my parents at the house and the cement and dust has covered me in an itchy rash from head to toe. Don't worry I still look the usual and am very much able to work! The creams the doc prescribed is working well. Pls keep my family in prayer as we work together to finish this personal project. :)
9For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, God's building. 10By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as an expert builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should be careful how he builds. 11For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.
- 1 Corinthians 3: 9-11
- 1 Corinthians 3: 9-11
No comments:
Post a Comment