Saturday, July 02, 2011

You & me

Had the first care-free, relaxed day since the 'storm'. I feel like we're all in the 'eye' of it. But somehow around us, me and my dad, it feels like the whole world is against us. Everyone is pointing the finger of blame at each of us. As much as it hurts and weariness is showing on my face... the mental emotional tiredness has not really gone away... there's an assurance in my heart that God's still there. I'm thankful for it.

Today on your 60th Papa, I wish you true joy and peace and health. You've been the pillar of the family and will always always be my role model. I love you, dearly. It pains me, so deep, that you have to still go through this & not be enjoying life in peace at 60. But I know God will see us through and I'm so thankful that you've held strong through it too. I love you.

Blessed Birthday, Papa.

No comments: