This is the beginning of me becoming Library-ish. God no!! Haha! Feeling kinda slack right now... Rather indifferent to my whole "study for mid-terms" week. It's this calm composed feeling you get every lazy Sunday afternoons strolling by the Swan along South Perth foreshore. K. It's beginning to alarm me now. Haha! Oh wells, I do study (have got like loads of hand-written notes chapter by chapter), just don't feel kan-cheong (singo term).
Anyways! Have I told people that I've signed up for Urbana 2006? Like I've paid a deposit of US$100 and got my hotel and details in St Louis done. Yay! Am a little of everything bundled up into one. Excited, apprehensive, happy, relieved... you get the idea. Basically I was really unsure and was told the dateline to sign up for international accomodation near the site was October 1st (Sun). So yup. Been praying lots, no hint or anything, went to compline (it's a service I go to alternate Sunday nights, very beautiful peaceful setting where it's all dark and gregorian and ppl just go there to pray and hear the choir sing hymns and all... one of the rare opporunities to really be still with God) and came out decided on registering. Got back to my room, logged on, went through the whole register process, a moment of hesitance on clicking "Pay", but I did it! Haven't the slightest clue though, my plans to get there but yea God you've brought me so far.
Ok I'm late for my lunch appointment haha! Take good care people as the week comes to a close. One life, live it for His glory!
No comments:
Post a Comment