Just finished my very first mid-term exam in UNC-CH! Sales Management 35 MCQ, 5 short answer paper I've been super studying for. It went alright... your typical exam setting though the two people beside (who normally sit beside me in lecture) were extra fidgety. Loud sighs, shuffling in the seat, constant leg-shaking (not that I wasn't doing it too but yea.. GUYS! They do it so much more exaggeratedly!), frantic paper flipping, erasings flying, etc... Guess they were nervous... Anyway! All's good!
The week's been alright since I last blogged. Though it has been really hard trying to wake up for 9am lectures and all. I've gotta start sleeping earlier. Or rather I need a full 2 days of sleep to be able to function back to normal again. Not really an energy drink person but ever since V, there's nothing like. Only energy drinks you'll find here is redbull and this dodgy no-name black and yellowish one. Which I daringly tried one Wednesday arvo to my great dislike. It tasted toxic! Really have to think of another way to keep myself up and about... currently it's been MnM's, cheesy ritz, mini oreos, ruffles cheese and sour cream, lipton's greentea citrus (nice refreshing drink I wld put on my 'nice-drinks' list) and chai (Mel if you're reading this... I totally understand your addiction now. Sign me up for Chai.A.!!)
A reminder to self to go to target and get pure tea and maybe a water kettle.
Weather is a beauty today! The leaves are really turning colour now and UNC's fall fashion's uncovering. A song coming to mind? Every Season - Nicole Nordeman.
And even when the trees have just surrendered
To the harvest time
Forfeiting their leaves in late September
And sending us inside
Still I notice You when change begins
And I am braced for colder winds
I will offer thanks for what has been and what's to come
You are autumn
And everything that’s new has bravely surfaced
Teaching us to breathe
What was frozen through is newly purposed
Turning all things green
So it is with You
And how You make me new
With every season's change
And so it will be
As You are re-creating me
Summer, autumn, winter, spring
No comments:
Post a Comment