Ever since Uni started my Tues Thurs hectic routine have been bugging me.. Few weeks back I decided to accept it but yea. Somehow missing the bus from Business School when I'm 1 minute off the clock and arriving 30-45mins late for my other class, entering a full room with a hundred eyes staring at you not sympathising with your situation is like a thorn in the flesh reminder each week, two times a week.
Throughout I've constantly been looking up, "God when will this end?", "God give me strength and perseverance", "God I really don't want to do this anymore", "God I'm so tired". The fall retreat was really a great time o reflection and rest. Had time to really think through and the idea came to mind. JOMC670 is split into 2 classes. Beginning of the semester, which is the class I'm in now focusses on Account Planning in Advertising, while the next half of the semester would begin the Creative side (which I've done in Ad Production in Murdoch).
"If only I could drop the other half of the semester and ride through this first half swiftly, I wouldn't have to go through this "strain & stress" at the end of the year! And what if both classes had exams on the same day?? I really wldn't know what to do..." I thought.
So I drafted out a letter to Murdoch Study Abroad asking if I cld drop second half and still be fulfilling my Murdoch graduation points. Prayed about it and sent it out the moment I got back from retreat. 2 days later, Study abroad gets back to me saying Murdoch has re-assessed my UNC credit hours and now it's 2.5 Murdoch points to every 3 credit hours I do @ UNC. Think you know the ending... Haha!
So here I am sitting outside Carroll (my lecture building) waiting for JOMC670 to end @ 1.45pm to talk to my Prof and thank him for being so gracious and understanding and that it's been a pleasure attending his class even in this short time. =)
Once again, God has been ever merciful and just awesome! He's always there, omnipresent, omnipotent. Praise you Lord!
This is what it means, to be held;
How it feels, when the sacred is torn from your life
And you survive.
This is what it is, to be loved.
And to know that the promise was
When everything fell, we’d be held.
No comments:
Post a Comment