Did this really cool thing in Graphics Design class... We traced Tweety haha! It's that time of the semester where we learn how to use the Pen Tool in Adobe Illustrator and it's cool though pain-staking... Every anchor point has to be precise but placing too many anchor points results in a mega huge file to save so goal - to trace Tweety with as little anchor points as possible.
Handed in quite a number of assignments the past week. It's been quite eventful actually and I got a B for my very first assignment! So yea... I'm happy haha! Apart from assignments I've been missing classes. Well only the tues/thurs ones... I can't help it!! I just can't make it in time with all the bus missing... sighs... but i've really gotta work this out. Came at the end of class for Account Planning coz I had to hand in an assignment just when my prof was walking out and he was like, "SarahJane what happened!" Explained that I missed the bus which left me with 15mins to class dismissal so yea... saw no point. "Oh yes yes... well it's alright, I understand your situation and don't worry about it!" Isn't he so very nice? Haha... So yup.
I was supposedly suppose to go for the Carolina vs NC State soccer game but yea... came back to finish up my assignment instead (how hardworking right...) Well I went for the first half haha and it wasn't good. In fact, UNC lost. Boo....
Going for the football tml!! Got up at an unearthly hour (6am) and bussed down with the guys to queue for the tickets that I never got from my online bidding.. sighs! Haha anyway, we were being typically singaporean when we arrived to find (no not 'we were the first' but) 2 guys sitting there waiting. the ticketing office opens @ 8am and tickets are free for UNC students so yea... free tickets leh... dun play play haha! So waited and waited and by 7:30am there was like a super long queue all the way down to the road. Matt took a picture and will grab it from him to show you.
We were so thankful we got up early haha! Or at least I was... =P That was wednesday. Yesterday went for IV large group! I've finally decided I'm sticking to IV. Not that Crusade was not good but think I can really grow in IV. Oh talking about growing, I've committed myself to attend a whole seminar (Grow Deeper Seminar) given by the Bible Church Pastor, Mark Acuff. Went through the very first session on God's Will which will end tk 3wks. It was good. Really reminded me of the sessions at FCC and I miss it so much... This was Wed too! Hee...
Back to thurs, after IV we went for the Krispy Kreme Doughnut Run!! Our driver was Will - nice guy, cool spacious SUV car. It was great!! Pictures will be up asaIfmmomsdc (as soon as I finish my memory on my SD card =P) This weekend's gonna be packed apart from the football game! Going for this Latino Festival in Raleigh after that. Sunday will be Bible Church!! Then maybe Extreme Field Day!
Take care ya'll! Have a great weekend! Be blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment