Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Swamped

Sorry i haven't been faithfully updating on my travels... it's assignment immersion here @ UNC!! Ahhh!!!! Nah. All's gd! Got back my first 2 assignments and it's pretty good I must say! Bs and A-in-betweens. Grading system here's more normal than in Aus. No HDs, Ds, Cs, Ps but A+, A-, A-/B+, B+, B-/A+ etc. Thus the A-in-betweens but anyway...

Have been doing a lot of planning this week too! Planning for fall break coming 18 Oct-22 Oct... Keep in tune to find out what! Haha!

Oh did I mention that I'm sticking to IV? Think so... in my previous post? Anyway, I'm staying in IV. As for a church, I've found one already and think I'll stick to it too though I like the other "Summit Church" but yea... with Bible Church there's a free shuttle and I don't have to trouble people for a ride.

Today's itinerary, 4pm going for the seminar I talked about on Growing Deeper - God's Will by Mark Acuff from Bible Church. Tml's IV large group @ 7pm! It's like FCC's FNL only everyweek. Actually it's like a mini-scale Youth service with worship, word and food after!

Right now? Gotta run. Late for class!!

No comments: