Was thinking the other day about my diet here in Chapel Hill. Apparently my meal plans have made me more healthy (to the extent of starting with salads every meal) but also more of an overeater. Well, the meal plans are all-you-can-eat. So I eat all-I-can-eat for lunch (normally around 1pm-2) go walk abit around campus or sit in the library on days w/o classes and come back to eat all-I-can-eat for dinner.
Somehow or rather i find myself craving ice-cream after ice-cream. It's quite hard to resist especially since ice-cream socials are so common here. Ben & Jerry's in particular have been popular, if not, D-only favourite ice-cream to consume anywhere! Here are the flavours I've tried so far just as a gauge. Though... some of them have been repeated by yours truly haha!
Dublin Mudslide, Phish Food, Turtle Soup, New York Super Fudge Chunk Ice-cream, Peanut Butter Cup, Chunky Monkey, Choc Chip Cookie Dough, Strawberry Cheesecake, Butter Pecan, David Matthew's Band Magic Brownies, Cherry Garcia, Black & Tan.
Wanted to try, and will continue to try, as many different flavors as I can... anyways! I've made up my mind concerning church... Summit is where I want to be. Ps J.D. spoke about the condition of the human heart. O God let us be, a generation that seeks... Seeks your face, O God of Jacob.
Had been busy with group meetings and the levitation levi's creative brief the past week. Spent the weekend relaxing a little though... Fri night was invited to this 80s House Party a little off campus! It was fun! Pure clean fun, no alcohol haha! Mainly coz the girls holding it were all in campus ministry so yea it was great! People really got dressed up and everything. The whole works... music, decor everything! Slept over @ dear Weichang & Carrie's plc coz I was just too lazy to walk back haha! Think it's becoming my second home. Hope they don't mind me invading haha! Appreciate it gals! Love you both to bits!!!
Sat came and so was our breakfast appointment, supposedly@9am. All of us woke up late. Like really really late... Like we finally went for breakfast @ 11++. Haha! It's on Franklin and they specialize in waffles, hot cakes and biscuits! Ok they call the 2 breads sandwiching the sausage and egg - biscuits. Think we normally call it muffins but yea. Whatever makes them happy. Haha! But yea it's really gd! Plus there's a line everyday! Something you could do as a pampering once in a blue moon...
Right after we went to play volleyball. So not my sport but yea... they're having intermurals here and this team "We Dig Volleyball" were short of 2 girls on the team so we filled in... had a quick explanation of the rules and started playing semi-finals!??! Well, we won the first game.. Lost the next... and the rubber set haha! But yea they were a happy lot! Most of them we met @ the 80s party! I wish their badminton doubles were in Oct... currently it's scheduled in Spring'07 so yea... can't play.
Kks gotta run... have a gd week ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment