Act 1, Scene 1
P6 girl, YH, llllooovess to eat, a real loud shrill speaker every hour of the day, barges in "screaming":
"Auntyyyyy.... What's that!!"
We're about to reply but:
"OOO... Vitamins ah! So good!!! Who give one???"
We, the Aunties, say:
"Oh, Guardian actually donated these to us, so each child in Carehut gets one Bright Eyes & Vitamin C."
YH:
"Wahhh!!! I want!!! *she picks up the Bright Eyes box* "AYE!!! Grape flavour!!!! I like!!!"
"Can I eat now?? Can not!!! Can right!!!"
In the background:
"Err, YH I think you should go home and.... Wait!!! Don't open the box yet!! YH!"
YH:
"Can la... can la!! *turns to the nearest boy behind her proudly saying* Aye! You seee! I can eat one now leh!! *opens box*"
Aunty Aunty:
"YH!!!" *YH pops one into her mouth*
YH:
"MmMmmmm... wah! so nice lor!!! *chew chew chew*"
Act 1, Scene 2
Diao...:"Ok... BUT just eat ONE! The instructions says One tablet daily. So it's 1 each day. Ok?"
YH still in her euphoria:
"YAY!! SO nice!!! I'm going to show my friends! Let them try!"
In *hidden* desperation:
"NO!! Stay where you are. Did you hear what we said?"
YH descending from air:
"Ok la... 1 a day la."
Phew!:
"Ok, good. Same goes for the Vitamin C ah..."
Act 1, Scene 3 (Final scene)
YH gets excited...:
"OH YAR!!! YAY!!! I can eat the Vitamin C now!!!!"
Diao... again...:
"*expression: DIAO...* YH!!! Remember 1 of each KIND of Vitamin A day ok!!!"
YH elated:
"Okokokok!! *pops 1 Vitamin C into mouth* WAHHHHH SO NICE!!!!"
"I like this one too!!! Aunty!!! Can I have more???"
SFX (end):
Den1 Den3 Deeennn1....
- The End -
Screen credits (roll)
No comments:
Post a Comment