Sunday, April 26, 2009

A night under the stars...

... we sing, we dance, we drink Starbucks!

One word to describe cell? Happening. Spent a night at the beach star gazing, going nuts and singing random songs to the sea. Quite a night to remember! Let's do it again!!

Hooked on Starbuck's Green Tea Latte & Avocado Milkshake (all thanks to my 'bff' - Ms Lim) wahaha!

Took her advice to try making Avocado milkshake on my own, so one fine night, went out for the sole purpose of buying avocados. Think my helper thought I was crazy! Precisely because I was so 'full of emotion' when I couldn't find the avocado section at NTUC. In the end, it was hidden behind an old guy reading newspaper (weird!).

Got home glowing with excitement as we added the milk and honey and watched the blender churn everything into 'green heaven on earth'! The taste? Fabulous! My parents enjoy it too! So much so my dad went out and got another 3 avocados today haha! Yay to greenness!

Do avocados promote good memory retention? I sure need it for my exam... :p

No comments: