Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yes...

I'm finally blogging again. Don't know why but felt the urge to. Wahaha! Life's been good. Work's been good. Family's good. Guess things are pretty smooth at the moment.

Akan Datang stuff:
1) SWD5104 Human & Social Development Closed Book Exam!!! (6 May, 1pm)
2) SWD5102 Social Work with Groups & Community Open Book Exam!! (8 May, 2:30pm)

All this exam talk in the air is making me super kan cheong. Mainly coz I'm still slacking pretty much. Not much motivation to study. Hmm... I wonder if I'll still be able to get that A. Haha!

God has been good & faithful! Last time I was kan cheong spider it was for my SWD5102 quiz (which again I didn't really study for) but got a decent grade! Which surprised me.

Can't wait for everything to be over & holidays to begin. I soooo need a break. In the words of my lecturer... SELF CARE! :P

No comments: