Watching a child sleep, can surprisingly be very therapeutic for both parties. I decided to take on nap time duty today. So equipped with my laptop, I chose a cosy corner, turned on soft beautiful Mozart pieces and watched the children sleep in the dark.
Occasionally you'll have the restless few but the majority sleeps so soundly. Angelic faces. Yes, even the naughty ones look angelic while asleep haha!
As I watched, I thought about the dreams they could be having. Each one of them, happy dreams, amazing dreams of love, future ambitions, restored family relationships, pets, playgrounds, favourite past-times, a fairytale world... the list goes on.
God, are you giving them dreams of the great plans you have in store for them in the future?

Occasionally you'll have the restless few but the majority sleeps so soundly. Angelic faces. Yes, even the naughty ones look angelic while asleep haha!
As I watched, I thought about the dreams they could be having. Each one of them, happy dreams, amazing dreams of love, future ambitions, restored family relationships, pets, playgrounds, favourite past-times, a fairytale world... the list goes on.
God, are you giving them dreams of the great plans you have in store for them in the future?
11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
No comments:
Post a Comment