My mind has been drifting, longing for moments of peace. The hints of Christmas in sight reminds me of my time overseas. Quiet strolls along streets of autumn leaves and snuggling into my warm winter coat as I walked NC, Washington, St Louis and NY.
I'm tempted to think that I was made to travel. I dream big dreams of working overseas. In foreign lands with rich cultures where life is simple, people content. I want to teach English in a developing country or wait tables in a small cafe in Greece or Italy. I want to spend my weekends sitting out on a jetty, dipping my feet in cool clear water, overlooking a blue sky and mountains in the background or scoot around Greek islands, or sail out into clear open water...
I'm tempted to think that I was made to travel. I dream big dreams of working overseas. In foreign lands with rich cultures where life is simple, people content. I want to teach English in a developing country or wait tables in a small cafe in Greece or Italy. I want to spend my weekends sitting out on a jetty, dipping my feet in cool clear water, overlooking a blue sky and mountains in the background or scoot around Greek islands, or sail out into clear open water...
Will I ever get to realize my dreams?
No comments:
Post a Comment