Monday, November 02, 2009

Night Invader

Last night, whilst brushing my teeth, I was just looking around my bathroom (don't ask me why.) and spotted this little intruder! Personally, I hate lizards! Especially the big fat black looking ones. Eeeeks!! Ok don't let the picture fool you. Unfortunately, my camera isn't good enough to capture its true colour which was light brown.

For a moment I thought it was rather cute. The little bugger clinging onto the ceiling. So I thought to myself, "Ok no harm done. Its just staying there, not moving around so will just let it be". And I switched off the lights and went to bed. Next morning, I checked the corner and my hanger to see if it lingered through the night to daybreak but it was gone.

Tonight, it came back again!! I'm thinking it has found itself a nice cosy spot for the night after day escapades who knows where. So, I decided to blog it. If it comes back tomorrow night, I shall think of a name for the little bugger.

Oh wells. As long as it remains small and light brown.


No comments: