Think God granted me my miracle this week, when I least expected it. The whole week was physically exhausting and the days leading up to our annual iKidz Camp'09 was really bad... Never felt this sick in so many years.
Every morning I dragged myself out of bed and every evening, I couldn't wait to get to bed. The morning of camp, I found myself dreading to go... honestly, I wasn't sure if I could handle what was expected of me as a group facilitator and I wasn't sure of the children in my group. Let's just say I had certain impressions of some of the children.
As I dragged myself out of bed and got ready I remember just looking at myself in the mirror and telling God, 'God, I'm so so so tired... I don't know how I'm gonna go through this camp but please see me through... otherwise, I'll not be fair to my group kids...'
To cut the long story short, God really gave me my miracle. He gave me a wonderful volunteer, Ellen, and amazing children, compared to the other groups, they were better behaved! He gave me enough strength to 'rahrah' my group Diligence, all the way till camp was over and when they won overall! He gave the opportunity to spend quality time reassuring the kids that I seldom talk to or get a chance to express my encouragement to them. I'm so proud of them. I'm amazed at God's miracle.
The days to follow were pretty hectic. Felt almost like an amazing race episode! I was practically rushing to get to places for different events. But it's over! Ok. Not quite. Almost! Can't wait for my looong weekend to relax. :D Meantime, enjoy the celebrations, not forgetting the true reason for the season!
Every morning I dragged myself out of bed and every evening, I couldn't wait to get to bed. The morning of camp, I found myself dreading to go... honestly, I wasn't sure if I could handle what was expected of me as a group facilitator and I wasn't sure of the children in my group. Let's just say I had certain impressions of some of the children.
As I dragged myself out of bed and got ready I remember just looking at myself in the mirror and telling God, 'God, I'm so so so tired... I don't know how I'm gonna go through this camp but please see me through... otherwise, I'll not be fair to my group kids...'
To cut the long story short, God really gave me my miracle. He gave me a wonderful volunteer, Ellen, and amazing children, compared to the other groups, they were better behaved! He gave me enough strength to 'rahrah' my group Diligence, all the way till camp was over and when they won overall! He gave the opportunity to spend quality time reassuring the kids that I seldom talk to or get a chance to express my encouragement to them. I'm so proud of them. I'm amazed at God's miracle.
The days to follow were pretty hectic. Felt almost like an amazing race episode! I was practically rushing to get to places for different events. But it's over! Ok. Not quite. Almost! Can't wait for my looong weekend to relax. :D Meantime, enjoy the celebrations, not forgetting the true reason for the season!
No comments:
Post a Comment