Met up with two amazing, beautiful ladies today :) Truly treasure the time spent with both of them. I'm set on committing a meal on my off days with family & friends. The environment and weather made the whole day even better!
Waiting between meetings just made the day even more wonderful! Was sitting by SG river and people/surrounding watching. The breeze was just perfect! I wish I could relate what my eyes and ears and skin felt while I was sitting on the steps waiting but it's really something you'll have to experience for yourself. I shall venture to that side of town more often in my own time just to soak in the sights and sounds. The experience is almost... inspirational!

Waiting between meetings just made the day even more wonderful! Was sitting by SG river and people/surrounding watching. The breeze was just perfect! I wish I could relate what my eyes and ears and skin felt while I was sitting on the steps waiting but it's really something you'll have to experience for yourself. I shall venture to that side of town more often in my own time just to soak in the sights and sounds. The experience is almost... inspirational!
No comments:
Post a Comment