This week has brought a whole lot of hype. First was the whole "I got a job" thing then came the "hmm... this may not be for me" thing then the "ok, I quit". Yup. I'm currently back to my previous status of 'In search of Job'.
Had been really just talking to God and to people about the first job offer I got and in a way accepted and somehow even with the wonderful people and work environment, the whole thing just didn't sit well with my heart. *Thanks Wendy for the tag. Think it really came as a double confirmation to decline the job offer* That was exactly what was missing - peace. Anyways, I intended on going down to the office to personally talk to my boss face to face but after sending him an sms informing him that I'll be taking up a few minutes of his time before training starts, he called a few moments after it was sent. So I ended up talking to him over the phone and he wished me the very best.
Honestly, it was a load off my chest and I thank God that in everything He's there guiding me. This week I've got another interview on Tues for a marketing position in a finance company. Quite interesting coz the call came while I was on field training with the previous job haha! Anyways, it's in Bishan and yup will just go and see if God wants me there.
Yesterday I applied for jobs in Mediacorp and IDA. Really hoping that I'll get it actually... but ultimately I want God's will and not just my wants. So... we'll see where things go.
Something new is that I've decided to make Trinity@Paya Lebar my home church! Been attending their services and attended cell for the first time friday and ya. Think it's where I'm to be. =) The whole church structure of Trinity really reminds me of FCC and really have been warmly welcomed and feel very much at home though it'll be another transition to making friends, fitting in etc. but yea... I'm glad and can't wait to find an area to serve!
So... tt's about as much updates I can give for now... haha! If Weichang & Clement are reading this, I'm still aching from badminton haha! Yup. Take care ya'll and have a blessed week! Shalom!
No comments:
Post a Comment