Friday, February 23, 2007

A post, away.

Really took serious time off posting, considering my last post was hmm... Sunday, Feb 4th and today's the 23rd. Nothing much to update actually though I've somehow been preoccupied with family. Oh. CNY was great! Was so good to see all my cousins again and just take the time to catch up over kueh3 bang2 cake and kueh3 boh1 lu1 and pineapple tarts and cashew nuts and peanuts and what nuts it goes on...

This year Bon2 got to take part in the action! My mum brought him like everywhere. Think he's been exposed to more people than I had at 7 months and boy, does he love the attention! Haha! The usual traditions of going to my dad's side first then my mum's. Think I miss it to a certain extent. Ok the dressing up and wishing everyone "Gong Xi Fa Cai" in whatever chinese I've left remembered could have been better but I really just missed the fellowship. Without a doubt, I got to play poker (in my mum's family tradition of uncles and guy cousins and my dad being 'banker') was great! Made a profit of 6 bucks! Ok I played small... though I had a few Buan3 luck4 but anyway the money was just to spice things up. It was the strategizing that was super fun!

Other than CNY, got a call from a couple of finance companies... Insurance etc etc. Don't know why I keep getting these calls and not the calls I hope for but ya. I'm still generally keeping my options open. I'm contemplating doing part-time with a christian bookstore or doing events or something. Most importantly, I'm really taking this time to get things right. Step-up more on my walk and family commitments, finding out about Cambodia mission with ICM, reading books that have long since been due to read... mainly working on my faith goals. On top of all this am also considering taking up night classes with IAS (Institute of Advertising Singapore). Intake's in July though there's one coming up in April.

That's basically the sketch I've got. Doubt I'll be posting much in the days ahead. Will try really to update though reckon people won't want to hear about the same old thoughts so ya. But take care all and have a blessed weekend coming up =)

No comments: