Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Comment Owed.

Hey GuoXing!

I'm so sorry I didn't see the comment u left for the Easter post! Haha! Never really had a comment left here before, people always just tag but anyway. Umm... I think the donuts don't actually represent sin. Instead it represents Salvation and the blessings that comes with it. God extends the invitation to begin a relationship with Him (living the life we were meant to live - a life of worship to our Maker) to us as long as we believe in Him.

Believing that because of God's unconditional unfailing love and grace, God sent His only son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins on the cross, that we may have eternal life in Him (John 3:16). He loves us freely whether we want/deserve it or not.

Leaving the class, in a way, represents us walking away from God's hand stretched out to us. It's like refusing God's invitation by not accepting the donut.

Hope this answers your question... Sorry it took so long! =)

No comments: