Volunteered for the early shift today. Which means I'll be off @ 4:30pm! Actually the early shift ain't too bad. It'll just mean sleeping earlier which I've gotta put in more effort to do.
Am currently stationed @ Eunos for the week. Not too far off Trinity@PL which means it takes approx. 15mins from home. We had a Music Camp on Mon by Music Solutions! The children really enjoyed it! Think we were equally entertained as the children. Found another way to teach the basics of the keyboard (which will come in really handy)!
Also got to play a more significant role other than shadowing by teaching the character development lesson of the day. It was abt understanding other's feelings. Wouldn't say I'm an expert on the topic but hopefully the children enjoyed & learned something out of it haha! Gosh I'm sleepy. I see myself later in the day dozing off with the children during their arvo nap time... Or maybe dozing off on the way back... Ok. Dozing off. Period.
Yawn...
No comments:
Post a Comment