Sunday, June 03, 2007

To the Zoo to the zoo!!

The zoo was great!! Had a blast of a time haha! Found all the animal shows entertaining (maybe I'm easily entertained... Hmm.) but ya... a bit short sia. Though it did rain quite heavily, we managed to keep the children occupied during the lunch hour so praise God for plan B's & C's haha!

Carehut children are wonderful! I mean you do have the ones that get on your nerves like the step-up kids but yea I'm probably too bias to comment on overall behaviour... I love them! What really made the highlight of the day was my 'super' telling me I'll most probably be stationed at PeiTong!!

Think God had a part in this decision haha! Never mentioned wanting to work @ PeiTong but inside I really wished I could coz of my previous interaction with the children there... also long to see how the step-up children are doing there... Sha & Cass, Ben & Sadish. It's really a granted desire! TYL!

So yup... looking forward to what's in store long term! Yays!

A lot of people ask me if I'm doing what I love. Honestly I dare say I think I am!

I love my job!!

Ps. my medical results were a full healthy healthy! =) Lost weight actually. The dialogue b/w the nurse & me went somewhat like this:

Nurse: "Ok take off your shoes & stand straight on the scale"
SJ: "Alright"
Nurse: "Good"... "Ok 6-kg & 170cm"
SJ: "Oh! I've lost weight." *in surprise*
Nurse: "Haha is that a good thing?" *curious look*
SJ: "Hmm... I would think so wouldn't it?? Haha"
Nurse: "Of course it's a good thing! Especially for your height. But even if you didn't lose weight you'd still be acceptable" *smiles*
SJ: "Aww.. thanks!" *grins*

Forgot why I'm typing this but ya... oh! thought it was entertaining haha! Sheesh right? =P
Have a blessed week ahead!

No comments: