Monday, June 18, 2007

What can I say?

I'm excited!
Think God gave me a revelation last Sat during YAS... During the closing prayer by Ps Dom, I was just voicing out my thoughts in my head about how I could minister to the children... ok I don't know how it linked with the sermon (which was on barrenness) but ya...


A normal work day finds me busy with running activities, taking care of their needs but never really having just enough real time with them, individually or as a group, to share with them testimonies & hear their life stories. So ya... it has been in my heart for a while then Sat came & God spoke!

He said, "Why don't you pray for them, one by one, during their nap-time?"

Fwah... just that simple statement blew me away haha! It's like an hour's worth of prayer time for each child each day! How could I have missed it?! But ya, thank you Lord for revealing this small but significant area you can use me in to minister into their lives. I really am excited! Pray with me that I'll persevere & stay focussed even through times where I'm tempted to use the time to nap myself haha!

My current earworm is The Stand from Hillsong's United We Stand Cd.

So what can I say?
And what could I do?
But offer this heart, O God
Completely to You...

Indeed, though I am weak, You are strong! At the end of the day, my heart is Yours.

No comments: