Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A tad late on updates

Well, better late than nv right? Haha!
So! I'm hired!! Full time with CCSS!! Praise God!!!
My 'super' called me a while ago & she said my first day @ work on 1st June'07 will be accompanying the kids to.... ...... ........ ............. the Zoo!!! Yay!! Been talking abt visiting the zoo for ages & finally it's been activated haha! I'm so excited! Think the children I'm handling are P2. Even more excited! Haha!

So! Tml I'm going for my medical checkup.
Not nervous about it or the results though... I feel like I'm not as healthy as I should be. Anyway, will keep you posted on the results. Looking forward to Friday!

So! Finally got to watch Pirates 3 & wasn't too entertained.
I mean it's all jolly gd that Elizabeth & Will got married & had a kid but having the marriage ceremony conducted by Captain Barbossa whilst fighting in the massive war between pirates & East India Trading Company, Will becoming Captain of the Dutchman (cutting out his heart & all), Jack Sparrow having illusions of clones of himself throughout the movie even though he was out of Davy Jones' Locker, Sao Feng making Elizabeth captain, Keith Richards as Jack Sparrow's father & Tia Dalma being Davy Jones' love being Calypso being anything but a ship...

*gasp* I just have but one word. SHEESH... Savvy?

Apologies for those who haven't watched it yet. WHY HAVEN'T YOU?!?! Kidding.

The company for the night was great though! Good catching up with Weichang, Clem & Carrie! So gd till we met up the nxt day (today) for blading @ East Coast & shopping @ PP & Queensway! Btw... Queensway is having excellent deals now with GSS on so avid sporty shoppers, go shop! I'm still looking for gd reasonable walking/activity shoes.

Yo-ho... Yo-ho...

No comments: