Indeed, God's mega-awesome!! Few weeks ago I applied for a job with Touch Community Services in the Family Development Dept. Few days later, I signed up to be a volunteer. Both applications said I'd have to wait 2 weeks or so.
It's less than 2 weeks and they finally called!!! Ok didn't really talk about the job scope yet but will be helping out the week with the School development programme! Praise God from whom all prayers are answered and more praise to Him from whom all blessings flow!
Don't know if I really got the job but I'm just really glad and excited about this. After I hung up with Amelia (lady calling from Touch), I couldn't help but tear and sing praises and thank Him for His wonderful provision. Just when the seed of doubt lurked in my mind, God filled my heart with overflowing assurance and joy!
Thank you, thank you Lord!
How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, all will see
How great... How great... is our God!
No comments:
Post a Comment