Never have I had such a full full week since I've come back to SG. 7am mornings to 12am nights. Physically I feel really tired, spiritually I'm alive! God's doing great things. He's allowing me to get a glimpse of what He has in store in the weeks ahead and I'm excited!
Next week will be volunteering at Ahmad Ibrahim Primary Sch and Pei Tong Primary! It's gonna be like my 'probation' week haha! See if I can take the physical, emotional, mental load. I pray I can. Am beginning to think that God may really want me here. On Thurs when I came back from Touch after the loooong interview, I was reminded of a prophecy given to me about 3/4 years back by a visiting evangelist. He said he saw me touching the lives of children, running children's ministry. That point in time I was more involved in worship ministry and really didn't think much of it.
Somehow I'm putting 2 and 2 together and realizing this may be it. Still, will continue to pray and really search His heart before I become full time.
Celebrated Rong's 21st tonight after cell! She's my cellie from Trinity and is such a wonderful woman after God's heart! She just radiates such joy that the joy of the Lord really is her strength! Haha! It's really something all of us can learn to have. Well, Blessed 21st Rongrong (if you're reading this) =)
No comments:
Post a Comment