| You Take the Road Less Traveled |
| You see companionship and loyalty as what's most important in life. You live a life of leisure. You take your time in every aspect of life and enjoy it to the fullest. You're willing to take a few risks in life. You may not take the road no one travels, but you're happy to take the road less traveled. You tend to be a workaholic. You overwork yourself without ever realizing it and sometimes suffer the consequences later. In another life, you could have been a great artist. You trust your creative instincts enough to let them lead you. |
"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." - C.S Lewis
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
I want to go on a Road Trip!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can see why you kept reminding me about self-care, workaholic.
Thank.
Most of it is quite true too. Bring out the artist in u. =)
Wahaha!! Call me what??? :p Yes, again I shall stress - Self Care.
Post a Comment