Free.dom
noun
the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint
When I think freedom, Aretha sings.
For those unfamiliar, it's from her hit song - Think. Go have a listen. It'll soon be your earworm at every 'freedom' juncture in your life.
Top 5 things I'm totally done with:
1) Assignments
2) Readings
3) Exams
4) Heading to class 2 nights a week
5) Getting less than 4 hours sleep
Top 5 things I'll miss about Sem 2:
1) Avocado Mondays
2) Dinners with Coursemates
3) Jokes & laughter in class
4) Highlighting (words)
5) Actually learning something
noun
the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint
When I think freedom, Aretha sings.
" Oh freedom (freedom), freedom (freedom), freedom, yeah freedom
Freedom (freedom), freedom (freedom), freedom, ooh freedom "
Freedom (freedom), freedom (freedom), freedom, ooh freedom "
For those unfamiliar, it's from her hit song - Think. Go have a listen. It'll soon be your earworm at every 'freedom' juncture in your life.
I AM FREE!!!!
Top 5 things I'm totally done with:
1) Assignments
2) Readings
3) Exams
4) Heading to class 2 nights a week
5) Getting less than 4 hours sleep
Top 5 things I'll miss about Sem 2:
1) Avocado Mondays
2) Dinners with Coursemates
3) Jokes & laughter in class
4) Highlighting (words)
5) Actually learning something
Holidays here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment