Thanksgiving's here!!! Hip hip... Hooray! Hip hip... Hooray! Hip hip... Hooray!!
Spending the thanksgiving break with 2 special people! Heather (Weichang & Carrie's host family who kindly adopted me as their 3rd international care! *grinz) & Kate (Campus Crusade gal, 1 of Emily's 8 housemates)! Am really looking forward to it! 2 nights in Chapel Hill, the other 2 in Winston Salem respectively. Finally, I can just chill. Though, I did bring my thick Sales Mgt txt & notes to pen down necessary txtbk points in them during idle hours (I hope there will be at least a few to not waste my efforts of lugging a heavy bag.
Honestly, I feel a great sense of relief now that P&G's presentation's over. The whole thing went quite well, I think. At least my group mates were smiling right after the Q&A session haha! One guy in my group was like, "SarahJane!! SarahJane!! Can you feel it?? Thanksgiving's here!!" It's been 3 consecutive days of late nights, hard labour & toil & stress. I don't blame his euphoria. I sure felt thanksgiving alright! Haha!
All that's left now are the following till exams:
1 Dec (Fri): Ad Media Report & Media Pdtn's Powerpoint storyboard & group continuous shoot.
4 Dec (Mon): Ad Media Presentation
5 Dec (Tues): Graphic Design's Infographics Design Assignment
8 Dec (Fri): Graphic Design Final Review
12 Dec (Tues): Sales Mgt Final Exam 12pm
14 Dec (Thurs): Media Pdtn Final Exam 8am
With thanksgiving, my dorm, and I assume every other dorm around campus have been evacuated of its occupants. Ended my last class around 5pm and walking back, the whole pit surroundings were deserted. UNC has officially become a ghost town. It gave me the creeps when I came back to find Level 1 and 2 hallway lights off. The lights are auto-sensors and stays on when people are moving about for 20mins before shutting off if there's no more movement. The residential halls association has this paper check-list thing stuck to the doors. Basically, residents have to tick off the list concerning switching off lights, locking windows & doors etc, before they leave and if all's good, RHA will actually circle a bold portion of the form saying all's clear!
Thanks to this, I can finalize that 3 people are left on my building wing. Me and my neighbour 2 doors down. The rest have all left.
Weather's been wet wet wet again!! Argh... don't like the windy cold rain. Am praying my sneakers don't get fully soaked again. God please send the sun. Reminder 2 to self: SJ you really need to get good weather-worthy shoes & coat!
Anyways... Happy Thanksgiving people!! Oh fyi, will be leaving my apple behind. No sense in me lugging an extra thing everywhere with no opportunity to use it so ya. No internet for me till Sun.
Turkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P
No comments:
Post a Comment