Saturday, August 25, 2007

Baby Trina!

Alright it's old news but still exciting news! Shona (my ex-colleague) gave birth to baby Trina on Tues around 4pm! It's like people started smsing & we got phone calls from my supervisor... quite exciting haha!

Went to visit her @ Thomson Medical the next day after Carehut Mtg. To think we made an effort to end early to rush down to see them. Here's the pics I took with my 1.3pix camera phone (actually I'm really surprised that it's quite clear).

Here's little Trina! Isn't she sweet! So cute & tiny! She moved quite a bit in her sleep... one active girl she is.
Introducing the 3rd member to the family!
Was quite impressed with Thomson Med's parking system. They've set up a valet system but the interesting thing was while waiting for my car a van suddenly rolled up & we were told to hop in for a ride to my car. So, get this, in order to collect my at Thomson Medical, I would have to take a bus to the specified parking lot to drive back. Anyway, the whole thing seemed amusing at that time. Ha...

I'm really looking forward to The CCSS Summit! Interesting that they call it 'Summit' right? It's actually the annual Staff Retreat. Would be a great time of resting & just getting to know better the rest of CCSS other than Carehut. Lots of new things, like we're gonna have office cells every fri morning beginning during the Summit, using "Becoming a Person of Destiny". Really really looking forward to it and it'll be out of Singapore! Ok I'll still be able to see SG.. our hotel's in JB =P

No comments: