LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Sarah-Jane Tan
Birth Date : 17 June 1985
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : Dark Brown
Hair Colour : Black
LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Singaporean Chinese (Teochew)
My Fears : Not 'bearing fruit'.
My weaknesses : Pride & indecisiveness.
My Perfect Pizza : Thin&crispy crust. Fully loaded, meat, olives, tomatoes, plenty of cheeeese!
LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : "Hit the snooze... hit the snooze... hit the snooze... whaa... what time!?"
My bedtime : When I'm sleepy.
My most missed memory: Long drives along Kwinana Fwy & to Cott beach, fellowship outings/dinners with FCC cell.
LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or coke : Coke.
Single or group dates : Both's alright.
Adidas or Nike : Nike
Tea or Nestea : Teh O Kosong bing!
Chocolate or Vanilla : Ooo... tough one. Both?
Cappuccino or Coffee : Can't take coffee... but send the Tiramisu in. Thank you!
LAYER 5 : DO YOU…
Smoke : Never!
Curse : Does 'crap!' count? It does doesn't it? Oops.
Take a shower : Yes.
Have a crush : Haha. Yes.
Think you’ve been in love : Yes.
Go to school : Went, Yes.
Want to get married : Definitely.
Believe in yourself : Sometimes.
Think you’re a health freak : Hmm... NO! Pure bred foodie... hello!
LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : Yes. It's a family business (selling wines... that is) but have since stopped with the tasting.
Gone to the mall : Don't Singaporeans call it Shopping Centre? Of course!
Been on stage : Yes. Most memorable was the Christmas evangelistic performance @ Lucky Plaza & being an Octopus to the song "If I were a ...." for a church event.
Eaten sushi : Of course!
Dyed your hair : Yes. Which resulted in massive hair damage so stopped for abt 2yrs. I just highlight now.
LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER…
Played a stripping game : Hmm... Never!
Changed who you were to fit in : Probably, in secondary school.
LAYER 8 : AGE YOU’RE HOPING…
To be married : Probably around 25-28
LAYER 9 : IN A GUY.
Best eye colour : Dark brown
Best hair colour : Whatever comes natural for him... ok black.
Short hair or long hair : Short. Clean-cut's the way to go!
LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING…
A minute ago : I'm thinking whether using the time to do this was a wise decision and if my fellow cellies are at it?!
Hour ago : Watching Godzilla on HBO... ya i know... there wasn't much on at that time.
1 day ago : Went for FOP!
1 month ago : Settling in CCSS.
Year ago : Loved traveling the US east coast!
LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES…
I love : God.
I feel : joyful.
I hate : wars & hostage situations.
I hide : in bed.
I miss : term breaks & traveling.
I need : love & God.
LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
1. Do I
2. really
3. have
4. to?
5. Oops. Out of bullet points.
2 comments:
woah... didn't know you missed Perth and FCC soo much :p
Haha! You don't know what you've missed till it's gone... Haha! Of course I miss it!
There are only 3 things I wld miss about Perth.
The drives, the weather & the friendships.
So all of you quick come back to SG again & meet up!! =)
Post a Comment