Maybe good sleep, or rather the lack of it, is the cause. Been tossing and turning lots in bed. Not good. I need my sleep!! Haha
Kinda been cruisin' lately. According to Matt, it's an Aussie thing. The slackness. I'm still debating if it's really true. Are Aussies really that slack!?! Maybe it's just a West coast thing... Wait. I study in the West Coast... Sheesh! Haha! Oh but I was hardworking a day back packing up all my stuff into a box that felt-like >20kg but actually weighed <15kg. Stuff I don't intend on lugging around. If I knew it was that light I would have stuffed more things in! Call me a light-packer. If there ever was a way to bring just one medium-sized luggage to check-in and a small handbag for travels around the world for a month, I'd do it! Anyways, Matt if you're reading this, thanks! for lugging my big box to the post office! Really appreciate it! =)
Which means I've shipped my stuff back and note-to-self: expect box in 6 weeks or so, receipt is in wallet. Started on my studying today.
(Ok kinda distracted by the little lighted christmas tree on the window sill by my bedside... Roomie's friend's mum gave to roomie who's decided it's rightful place is by my bed. Sweet...)
See the little tree full of lights on the left? Excuse the messy beds haha!

Anyway! Managed some studying today. At least I'm on schedule for one class. Not sure how revision for the other class would go but ya. The remaining days are gonna be full of activities and farewells!! Really need sleep. Really need time. The whole atmosphere is screaming Christmas! Christmas songs on K-Love. Reminds me I'll be spending Christmas away from home for the first time! Will miss it though. The local church carolling & functions & Watch night service. Haha singing 'Feliz Navidad' haha... how singo.
Right now I'm watching the days for exams to end and to board our flight to Atlanta! Oh watch the time! It's 1:16AM.
Bed bed off to bed! Bonne nuit!
No comments:
Post a Comment