Sunday, December 24, 2006

On to DC...

Something about Boston traveling before I go on to DC... we did 3 states in 2 days!!! Yup! Thanks to Matthew who drew out our itinerary and Clement, for renting and driving us down to Providence, RI (Rhode Island) on the first day and the second, New Hampshire (Seabrooke, Kittery & York) & Maine (Portland)!! It was great! Love the coast! The little towns were so quaint & gave you the European-Chocolat feel to it.

Think I've covered most of the Eastern states all in one exchange!! Oh and I passed! (as in results hee...) Did pretty alright though reckon I could have done better but yea... Average's a B so I'm happy! Anyways!

I'm off to Washington DC tml morning and will be spending Christmas there till 27th. Can't believe it's 2 days to Christmas. Doesn't feel like it but yea... the radio's playing carols non-stop!?! On the road trip think we had enough of the 4-6 versions of Little Drummer Boy, Feliz Navidad & Silver Bells!

Wells, if I don't get to blog in DC... Have a very blessed Christmas everyone! Let's celebrate & glorify Christ - Our Savior, our King, our Beginning & End!

No comments: