... and I wasn't able to swim. ARGH!!!! I want to swim. I'm dying to swim. I need to swim.
Anyways, was good to meet up with some old old perth Taylor's people today! Good time of catching up and all. Seems like with the new year, everyone has advanced forward to new avenues in life. Got a few errands done like booking a basic theory test date and posting a parcel to Philippines. Talked to a family friend's daughter (long connection I know) who's running her own graphic design company and got me interested in doing something along that line... though ultimately reckon I'd be doing marketing or a/c mgt or something of the sort.
All this thinking about what line of work I want to be in is confusing but I'm praying hard and praying praying praying that God will have a door open where He wants me to be. Anyhows. My basic theory is booked for March the 9th. Long right? It's like I HAVE TO pass the basic theory otherwise it'll be too late and my Aus license wld expire in May. The lady behind the counter was really nice. Too nice till she 'tricked' me into spending another $5.20 for an e-Trial test before my actual test. Not that I need it but kiasi me just willingly accepted.
Ya. Ok I ran out of things to write. So... end. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment