Saturday, January 06, 2007

Leaving for Home...

Past few days have been on a lower tone since I didn't have any travel agendas or an inkling of idea of the itinerary for NY. Met up with my old old SG church friend yesterday! Was really good to see her after a long while... Even in SG we hardly met and what a coincidence that she'll be here the same time I am!

Anyways, did a whole lot of walking (surprise surprise...). While I was @ my first family friend's place (Uncle KinHui & Aunty Mew Yee), walked from their apartment on 54th St to Central Park and made my way back down the second day to 20-something street. Then I shifted homestay to Lawrence & Janet's place on 34th St and took the subway to Little Italy and started walking from there to Soho then to Greenwich then to West side and back to Soho... all this in 4days! Wouldn't say it was aimless walking but I just left my feet to take me wherever.

All in all, my last days in America ended quietly. No big bangs but definitely got much RnR. It seems like I'm kinda in that surreal state where I can't believe I'm flying tonight back home for good. Sighs...

Oh could people pray with me as I fly back... Somehow I've caught a cold yesterday and I felt really bad... like aching and runny nose and sore throat. Think I had a slight fever but with the cold it was too hard to tell. Anyways, took a panadol last night and am feeling much better today though I still have a painful throat and runny nose. Hope to recover while on the flight back with the amount of sleep I'll get. Thank you!

Take care ya'll and have a great blessed weekend! =)

No comments: