The longer I'm at home the more I think I was tricked into taking care of Bon2 and training him. He's a 4 month old puppy, way small small for a dog I would prefer but let's not go there. He's a hyper little rascal that's teething and runs crazy everytime we let him loose from the leash. Jumpy little fella un-toilet-trained (I'll have to get that fixed since half the time I'm cleaning up after him) with a mighty shrill bark. He's my 8am (on the dot, sharp, mind you) alarm clock.
Woke up today and the first lesson was to sit. A little sense of fulfillment though that he was able to listen to sit at the sight of a chicken jerky. Let's hope he remembers it tml. Anyway.
Was good meeting up with the NUS people who exchanged to UNC. It made me miss being a student. Seriously. Once the commonality of student life/studies is taken away, I found it really difficult (in a sense) to join in the conversations but all-in-all it was entertaining to see them at it. "What module did you take ah?" "How ah could you bid for it?" etc.
Life is good. Life can be complicated. Life is difficult. When Life is down, Life trys to stay up. I confess. I've come back to a truck load of problems. The very same problems that I left behind in SG, have come back round again and again and again. Honestly, I try not to let it affect me. I'm getting quite tired of it. Considering I've got so many other things to get done and can't afford an emotional breakdown. The pains of being an only child is that it leaves you with no alibi, another 'burden-bearer'. No other person to share the brunt of the arguments. There's no excuse, I've gotta stay strong.
Lord, don't let the circumstances in my life extinguish Your joy. Give me strength to persevere and focus, looking to You and nothing else. Lord, may I continue glorifying You in living.
James 1: 2-18
No comments:
Post a Comment